PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018, Assam Panchayat and Rural Development Jobs 2018 Notification, Interested Candidate apply for available 945 Extension Officer & Gram Sevak Vacancies.
Latest Employed News for all those Job seekers who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Assam State. Recently has announced or invite applications for the candidates can be applying for the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018. There are number of vacancies is release out the 945 for the PNRD Assam Jobs 2018. Interested candidates can be apply for various vacant post like Extension Officer, Gram Sevak, Panchayat Secretary, Junior Asst and more other etc. If you willing to apply for the PNRD Assam Extension Officer Recruitment 2018 can be submit application form start as 22 December, 2017.
Last Date till from 16 January, 2018 and we are strictly informing you after expire link will not be registered or incomplete form also etc. Applying Candidates are needed to go through their official website that is pnrd.assam.gov.in.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Panchayat & Rural Development Department mainly works to improve address chronic poverty; livelihood opportunities give social security and acts for the economic formation of rural low-income families. The Panchayat and Rural Development Assam have published the latest Advertisement concerned for various Jobs openings to hire desirable or hard worker into this department. Those aspirants who are going to apply PNRD Assam Application form 2018, we are strictly inform that before submission read out the PNRD Assam Bharti Notification details after then eligible for apply.
The selection will be done based on made conducted for Written and Interview etc. Interested or eligible candidates can be applying PNRD Gram Sevak Vacancy 2018 until last date as on 16th January, 2018. To be read more awareness remaining details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application fee, Pay scale and schedule etc given below complete describe.
Panchayat and Rural Development Jobs 2018 Notification
|Department||Panchayat and Rural Development Assam|
|Job Designation||Tax Collector cum Road Mohorar, Extension Officer and Other post|
|Number of vacancies||945 Posts|
|Registration Date||22 Dec to 16 January, 2018|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs|
|Selection||Written & Interview|
PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 Post wise Details
|Name of Post||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Extension Officer (Panchayat)||74||Rs 14000-49000 + GP 7400/-|
|Jr. Asst. HQ||24||Rs 14000-49000 + GP 6200/-|
|Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika||147||Rs 14000-49000 + GP 6200/-|
|Junior Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat)||100||Rs 14000-49000 + GP 5600/-|
|Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar||450||Rs. 14000-49000 + GP 5000/-|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||150||Rs. 14000-49000 + GP 7400/-|
PNRD Assam Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University
- Having Knowledge of local languages Assamese, Bengali Bodo and English for maintenance of office administration.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 43 years as on 01.01.2017
- Refer official notification for age relaxation
Competitors must have to appear in the Written Test & Personal Interview organized by the authority.
- For General Candidate Application fee :- Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates Application fee:- Rs. 150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate Application fee :- Nil
How to Apply for Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Jobs 2018
- Firstly open the official website
- Check out the full PNRD Assam Notification 2018
- If eligible should be click on new registration form
- Fill the online form for PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 with relevant details
- Upload all necessary document and pay the fee
- Submit the details & take printout copy of application form receipt.
Important Dates for PNRD Recruitment 2018
|Advertisement Date||21st December, 2017|
|Starting Date for Application form||22nd December, 2017|
|Last Date for Application||16th January, 2018|
|PNRD Recruitment Notification||Check here|
|PNRD Jobs Online Registration||Apply online|
PNRD Assam Exam Pattern 2018
- The Written Test will be organized on OMR Basis.
- Paper will contains multiple choice questions
- Candidates need to fill up the accurate answer in OMR Sheet
- For Each correct answer candidate will get 1 marks
- For each wrong answer ½ marks will be deducted
- The Total time of 3 Hours will be given for complete the paper
- Maximum marks will be 100
|Test Subjects||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Aptitude & Comprehension||100||100 Marks|
|Matters Relating to History & Culture of Assam and Indian|